MIMOS PILLOW is a tridimentional polyester pillow which designed specially by doctors, neurosurgeonand physiotherapist to reduce the pressure under the head. This allows the head to grow normally and round out to its natural shape.
This size has been designed for use from the age of 18 months onward. Mimos L provides more space for a growing head so baby or children will sleep comfortably.
Mimos pillow is not designed to help you position your baby in any certain way. It works by allowing a natural non forced sleeping posture and relieving the pressure from the back of the head.
Just place your baby head on the center of the pillow cavity and allow him to sleep as she please as long as the head stays in the cavity. She will turn the head from side to side and that is a very good thing since she is reinforcing her neck muscles and by that reducing side preference. We believe this is a more sensible strategy than forcing the baby to stay on a certain position.
We strongly recommend to use our specially made with breathable material to ensure the effectiveness of the pillow.
Benefit of Mimos Pillow:
- Medical Class 1 Approved Baby Pillow. CE Certification Class 1Medical Device – European Authority Approved.
- Anti-Pressure Baby Pillow (400% pressure reduction). Provides 400% less pressure, protecting a baby's soft head from flattening on the back or side of the head.
- 94 % of the volume of the pillow is air
- Soft and comfortable. Mimos® air spacer baby pillow is made of 100% soft and flexible 3D spacer fabric. Help your baby has a restful sleep.
- Dry and cooling. It provides dry sleeping environment without accumulation of moisture and heat, especially suitable for very young infants.
- Anti-Allergen with optimum hygiene. The Mimos® 3D baby pillow is anti-allergic, antistatic, devoid of 100 harmful substances and resistant to mites and fungi.
- Oekotex 100 class I. Certified safe for direct baby skin contact. Mimos 3D baby pillow is made of 100% Oekotex certified spacer fabric.
- Easy Care. The pillow can be cleaned effortlessly and dries quickly.
- Light and Compact Size. Easily portable at home and during travelling.
- No Reposition Needed. The baby can freely sleep and move in the pillow.
IMPORTANT the pillow don't treat the cause of the flathead (ex tight neck muscle or torticollis) Therefore it's important o get a health care professional advice, on a treatment plan, for treatment of the cause. Mimos pillow may be used during the treatment plan.
WHY MIMOS PILLOW IS EFFECTIVE?
WHICH PILLOW IS THE RIGHT SIZE FOR MY BABY?
HOW TO USE AND WASH MIMOS PILLOW?